LONDON HIGHLIGHTS: PART IV







Natural History Museum

Maior parte dos museus em Londres (se não todos) são grátis, por isso, se tiveres tempo e interesse, devias mesmo visitá-los! Eu não tive tempo para visitar muitos museus por isso escolhi o NHM porque já tinha ouvido falar muito bem dele e queria espreitar a pista de gelo eheh Gostei muito!

Most of the museums in London (if not all)  are free, so, if you have the time and interest, you should definitely visit them! I didn't have time to visit that many museums so I choose the NHM one because I heard so many great things about it and I also wanted to see the ice skating ring eheh I really liked it!





Harrods

Não é a parte mais interessante do Harrods, eu sei ahah mas era Sábado de manhã e era difícil andar lá dentro, ainda mais difícil tirar fotos! Passámos a maior parte do tempo lá na secção de Natal, era tão bonita!

 Not the most interesting part of Harrods, I know ahah but it was Saturday morning and it was so hard to walk in there, even harder to take photos! We spend most of the time here in the Christmas section, it was beautiful!




Notting Hill

Yep, aquela é a famosa livraria do filme eheh Gosto imenso de Notting Hill por sempre sempre tão cheio de vida! As casas tem tantas cores e, como era dia de mercado, havia tanta gente na rua!

Yep, that's the famous bookstore from the movie eheh I really like Notting Hill because it's always so full of life! The houses have so many colors and, since it was market day, there were so many people on the street!

--------

É o último London Highlights post, prometo! Mas guardei o melhor para o fim, este foi o meu dia favorito <3

This was the last London Highlights post, I promise! But I saved the best for last, this was my favorite day <3

Bloglovin | Tumblr | Pinterest | Youtube 

Labels: